A few nice Nebenjob Augsburg images I found:
Image from page 507 of “Convention” (1867)
Image by Internet Archive Book Images
Year: 1867 (1860s)
Authors: General Council of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in North America
Subjects: General Council of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in North America Lutheran Church
Publisher: Pittsburgh : Bakewell & Marthens
Contributing Library: Allen County Public Library Genealogy Center
Digitizing Sponsor: Internet Archive
Click here to view book online to see this illustration in context in a browseable online version of this book.
Text Appearing Before Image:
12. Alumni Address, by Rev. George Parson, of Miilton—Wednes- dnv pvpnincr 7 A- oplook KXCAjJ &YA>llllleii t 2 Xi.« Aug. 12. Annual meeting of the Alumni Association—Wednesday evening after the Address. Aug. 13. Commencement—Second Thursday in August, 9 oclock, A. M. *Aug. 11. Nebenjob Augsburg Confession Lecture on the Holman Foundation, by Rev. S. S. Schmucker, D.D.—Tuesday afternoon, 3 oclock. *Aug. 11. Address to the Alumni of the Theological Seminary, by Rev. S. A. Holman, of Philadelphia—Tuesday evening, oclock. VACATION OF SIX WEEKS. Sep. 24. First or Fall Term begins—Thursday morning. Sep. 24. Examinations for admission to College—Thursday. Dec. 23. First Term ends. VACATION OF THREE WEEKS. 1869. Jan. 14. Second Term begins—Thursday morning. Anril 14- Sppnnd TpTm pnrls k^AAA/11VI JL 111 V 11 UL i VACATION OF FOUR WEEKS. May 13. Third Term begins—Thursday morning. * Exercises of the Theological Seminary of the General Synod, of the Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Text Appearing After Image:
CATALOGUE OFFICERS, ALUMNI AND STUDENTS GETTYSBURG, PA., For the Oolleglate Year, 1868-69. PHILADELPHIA: JAS. B. RODGERS CO., PRINTERS, 52 & 54 NORTH SIXTH STREET. 1869. PENNSYLVANIA COLLEGE, 1868-69. 5 Hon. MOSES McCLEAN, President,CHARLES A. HAY, D.D., Secretary,DAVID A. BUEHLER, Esq.,ALEXANDER D. BUEHLER, Esq., Treasurer,M. VALENTINE, D.D.,SAMUEL S. SCHMUCKER, D.D., .JOHN G. MORRIS, D.D.,CHARLES A. MORRIS, Esq.,C. PORTERFIELD KRAUTH, D.D.,HENRY S. HUBER, M.D.,AUGUSTUS H. LOCHMAN, D.D.,HIESTER H. MUHLENBERG, M.D.,CHARLES W. SCHAEFFER, D.D.,J. ALLEN BROWN, D.D.,GEORGE DIEHL, D.D.,MARTIN BUEHLER, Esq.,Rev. SOLOMON SENTMAN,AUGUSTUS C. WEDEKIND, D.D.,HERMAN HAUPT, Esq., .WILLIAM A. PASSAVANT, D.D.,Hon. EDWARD McPHERSON, LL. D.WILLIAM M. BAUM, D. D ,JAMES F. FAHNESTOCK, Esq.,FREDERICK W. CONRAD, D. D.,JOHN LOATZ, Esq.,BENJAMIN SADTLER, D.D.,Rev. J. GEORGE BUTLER, D. D.,DANIEL EPPLEY, Esq.,EDWIN W. HUTTER, D. D.,Rev. FREDERICK BENEDICT,Rev. JOHN E. GRAEFF, .GEORGE P. OCKERSHAUSEN, Esq
Note About Images
Please note that these images are extracted from scanned page images that may have been digitally enhanced for readability – coloration and appearance of these illustrations may not perfectly resemble the original work.
British Library digitised image from page 73 of “Monographien zur deutschen Kulturgeschichte, herausgegeben von G. Steinhausen”
Image by The British Library
Image taken from:
Title: "Monographien zur deutschen Kulturgeschichte, herausgegeben von G. Steinhausen"
Author(s): Steinhausen, Georg [person]
British Library shelfmark: "Digital Store 9335.l.11"
Page: 73 (scanned page number – not necessarily the actual page number in the publication)
Place of publication: Leipzig
Date of publication: 1899
Type of resource: Monograph
Physical description: 12 Bände (8°)
Other links related to this image:
– View this image as a scanned publication on the British Library’s online viewer (you can download the image, selected pages or the whole book)
– Order a higher quality scanned version of this image from the British Library
Other links related to this publication:
– View all the illustrations found in this publication
– View all the illustrations in publications from the same year (1899)
– Explore and experiment with the British Library’s digital collections
The British Library community is able to flourish online thanks to freely available resources such as this.
You can help support our mission to continue making our collection accessible to everyone, for research, inspiration and enjoyment, by donating on the British Library supporter webpage here.
Thank you for supporting the British Library.